Thursday 10 June 2010

yesterday(A happy shopping day)

Wakeup early! because to day my class have stady(history) at school! so~we must back to
study...
my friends is late ,so teacher ask she stand outside to study!

teacher gife we see the "nan jin war" the stupid soldier brutality kill the ppl ,they sound was so...
hate the jp soldier

after the history course,me and my two fri go the old town eat some thing !

right now just see the photo

haha!this is sot sot ppl call 'bao yin' very friendly ppl

take photo in old town acturlly have 1 ppl but !forgate to

take photo but also a nice ppl.
very lucky because my fri mum,she say bring me to mid(haha thks ^^)


go mid first thing i must do is change my shirt and my hair.

(it is mid velly's toy story 3 exhibition^^photo.)

walk to many shop, wait mum ,but she also say'on the road'
so, boring's me buy ....two boll(soft and cute)
mummy already come but....no parking so we go sunway lagoon,

arrived .eat korea BBQ tatsy!not back!your can try!



go the jp snack food shop,buy many my favouriate peach candy^^

sunway lagoon night view

(if u go sunway lagoon at night ,just RM10 so,$cheep$)



today's thingssssssssssssss
still have some thing no put inside

No comments:

Post a Comment